Who we are?
District 403 was founded in 1957 and in 1968 included clubs in French - speaking West and Central Africa and Indian Ocean Islands. Due to the growing number of clubs, of their geographical distribution and the resulting problems for the Governors, the District was split in two in 1981: 403A and 403B. In 2013, the different Districts were further split into two each: 403A1, 403A2, 403B1, 403B2 thus forming the Multiple District 403
The Multiple District brings together twenty-eight (22) African countries with approximately 8970 members and 353 clubs.